Dean, College of Science, University of Utah
- Rukshan T. Perera, Robert P. Johnson, Martin A. Edwards, and Henry S. White, “The Effect of the Electric Double Layer on the Activation Energy of Ion Transport in Conical Nanopores,” Phys. Chem., ASAP web publication. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b08194 (2015).
- Qianjin Chen, Hilke S. Wiedenroth, Sean R. German, and Henry S. White, “Electrochemical Nucleation of Stable N2 Nanobubbles at Pt Nanoelectrodes,” JACS, Am. Chem. Soc., 137 (37), 12064–12069 (2015).
- Jiewen Xiong, Qianjin Chen, Martin A. Edwards, and Henry S. White, “Ion Transport within High Electric Fields in Nanogap Electrochemical Cells,”ACS Nano, 9, 8520–8529 (2015).
Postdoctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1983-84
Ph.D., University of Texas, 1983
B.S., University of North Carolina, 1978
Research Currently in Progress
- Transport in Thin Layer Batteries
- Nanopore Analysis of DNA
- Nanopore Physics
- Nanoparticle Analysis
- Modeling Experimental Systems